It is assumed that monastery Gomionica near Bronzani Majdan (42 km west from Banja Luka), was built before 1536. In 1892, in the dome, underneath the layer of wall paintings from around 1870, older murals were discovered. In the recess on eastern wall of the dining room the mural of Mother of God with Christ was preserved from the XVII century. In the monastery treasury there are collections of icons from the XVI – XIX century, old cursive and printed books from the XIV – XVIII century and objects of artistic craftwork. Golden plated Gomionica silver cross from 1640, work of Stefan Ivanovič Sarajevac from Sombor, is located in the collection of London University. At present, monastery Gomionica is the sole female monastery on the territory of north-west Republic of Srpska.